Diocesan Offices

The Episcopal and Synod offices of the Diocese are located in the yellow-brick Victorian mansion perched above the Ottawa River at 71 Bronson Avenue. The building, close to Christ Church Cathedral and a landmark of old Upper Town Ottawa, was purchased in 1950 from lumber merchant Ward C. Hughson. Diocesan staff and committee meeting rooms occupy all three floors.

Diocesan Facebook page   Diocesan Twitter page

QUICK LINKS
Print this page   Text Decrease  Text Incease
Submit a calendar posting


 
Coat of Arms
The Anglican Diocese of Ottawa
71 Bronson Avenue, Ottawa ON K1R 6G6
Tel: 613-232-7124
Fax: 613-232-7088
Request to use the Diocese of Ottawa Coat of Arms

Donate to the Diocese through Canada Helps
 

Privacy Standards Policy: It is our intention to comply fully with Canada's Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act;
we collect, retain, and distribute personal information in accordance with the Act's principles